The Best Traffic Exchange

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Neobux step-by-step guidance and tips



First of all, if you are just joining Neobux, don't let the 4-5 ads you see discourage you. You might not think it's worth your time, and would prefer to click on one of those new bux sites that popup everyday, with 20+ ads. Don't be fooled, Neobux pays instantly, and in my opinion, is the best PTC out there, hands down.

I waited until I received my first $2.00 payment before I started to invest anything into NeoBux, as I like to receive personal proof pf payment before I start investing. Now that I know it works, and pays instantly as claimed, I suggest you follow the following steps:

1) Join now and start clicking. Refresh the page as often as you can, to maximize the amount of ads you receive.

2) Check on the "View Advertisements" page, and on the top, it tells you what time your ads reset. This will be your local time. NeoBux ads don't make you wait 24 hours, starting from the last time you clicked it, before you can click it again. They reset the same time (give or take a few minutes) everyday. For me, that time is 4:30 PM, so if I click all my ads before then, whatever ads are not expired by the time 4:30 comes around, I can click them all again.

3) When you earn your first $0.75, transfer it right to your rental balance, and rent 3 referrals right away, at a cost of $0.75. Each ref is $0.25 and can be rented in packs of 3, 10 and higher. Leave AutoPay disabled. If you are a standard member, your rented refs have to click at least 2 ads a day for you to earn back your $0.75 that you paid for them. In the 30 days you have them, if they all click a combined total of more than 180 ads, then anything above 180 is profit in your account.

4) You can rent refs once every 7 days, so give your first batch 1 week, and see how they are clicking. If they all have an average of 2.0 or higher, then rent another 3 as soon as you can. You should have enough in your balance to transfer another $0.90 to your rental balance by the time you can rent again.

I'm currently renting 6 referrals, and almost all of them are very active, with 2.640 click per day average. I'm choosing not to recycle them, as I will just let them expire, and use my rental balance to renew the refs that are clicking the most.

If you get through your first 30 days, and your initial 3 refs are still clicking, and making you money, then you will soon notice a snowball effect to your earnings. The more refs you rent, the more you will make, and the faster you will make it.

No comments:

Post a Comment